Pulsed radio emission from the Fermi-LAT pulsar J1732−3131: search and a possible detection at 34.5 MHz
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 2–7, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Maan, Y., Aswathappa, H. A. and Deshpande, A. A. (2012), Pulsed radio emission from the Fermi-LAT pulsar J1732−3131: search and a possible detection at 34.5 MHz. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20608.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!