Observational constraints on the external shock prior emission hypothesis of gamma-ray bursts
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 422, Issue 1, pages 393–400, May 2012
How to Cite
Birnbaum, T., Zhang, B., Zhang, B.-B. and Liang, E.-W. (2012), Observational constraints on the external shock prior emission hypothesis of gamma-ray bursts. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 422: 393–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20611.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 22. Received 2012 January 22; in original form 2011 May 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!