Strong X-ray variability in the quiescent state of the neutron star low-mass X-ray binary EXO 1745−248
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 422, Issue 1, pages 581–589, May 2012
How to Cite
Degenaar, N. and Wijnands, R. (2012), Strong X-ray variability in the quiescent state of the neutron star low-mass X-ray binary EXO 1745−248. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 422: 581–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20636.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 25. Received 2012 January 25; in original form 2011 August 4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!