The faint 2011 outburst of the black hole X-ray binary candidate MAXI J1543−564
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 422, Issue 1, pages 679–685, May 2012
How to Cite
Stiele, H., Muñoz-Darias, T., Motta, S. and Belloni, T. M. (2012), The faint 2011 outburst of the black hole X-ray binary candidate MAXI J1543−564. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 422: 679–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20646.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 27. Received 2012 January 27; in original form 2011 December 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!