Observation and modelling of main-sequence star chromospheres – XVIII. Observations of the Ca ii resonance lines and Hα line for dM4 stars and dK5 stars★
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 4, pages 3189–3205, April 2012
How to Cite
Houdebine, E. R. (2012), Observation and modelling of main-sequence star chromospheres – XVIII. Observations of the Ca ii resonance lines and Hα line for dM4 stars and dK5 stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 3189–3205. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20649.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 30. Received 2012 January 29; in original form 2011 December 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!