Based on data from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey, the European Southern Observatory (Paranal, Chile; programme 087.B–0034) and observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, and obtained from the Hubble Legacy Archive, which is a collaboration between the Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI/NASA), the Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility (ST-ECF/ESA) and the Canadian Astronomy Data Centre (CADC/NRC/CSA) (programme 10880).
Mergers and interactions in Sloan Digital Sky Survey type 2 quasars at z∼ 0.3–0.4. SDSS J143027.66–005614.8: a case study★
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 80–103, June 2012
How to Cite
Villar-Martín, M., Cabrera Lavers, A., Bessiere, P., Tadhunter, C., Rose, M. and de Breuck, C. (2012), Mergers and interactions in Sloan Digital Sky Survey type 2 quasars at z∼ 0.3–0.4. SDSS J143027.66–005614.8: a case study. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 80–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20652.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 29. Received 2012 January 27; in original form 2011 December 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!