Cores in infrared dark clouds (IRDCs) seen in the Hi-GAL survey between l= 300° and 330°
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 422, Issue 2, pages 1071–1082, May 2012
How to Cite
Wilcock, L. A., Ward-Thompson, D., Kirk, J. M., Stamatellos, D., Whitworth, A., Elia, D., Fuller, G. A., DiGiorgio, A., Griffin, M. J., Molinari, S., Martin, P., Mottram, J. C., Peretto, N., Pestalozzi, M., Schisano, E., Plume, R., Smith, H. A. and Thompson, M. A. (2012), Cores in infrared dark clouds (IRDCs) seen in the Hi-GAL survey between l= 300° and 330°. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 422: 1071–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20680.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 1. Received 2012 February 1; in original form 2011 October 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!