Dust and ionized gas association in E/S0 galaxies with dust lanes: clues to their origin
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 422, Issue 2, pages 1384–1393, May 2012
How to Cite
Finkelman, I., Brosch, N., Funes, J. G., Barway, S., Kniazev, A. and Väisänen, P. (2012), Dust and ionized gas association in E/S0 galaxies with dust lanes: clues to their origin. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 422: 1384–1393. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20710.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 7. Received 2012 February 6; in original form 2011 September 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!