Based on observations collected at the European Organization for Astronomical Research in the Southern hemisphere, Chile, VIDEO: 179.A-2006.
The likelihood ratio as a tool for radio continuum surveys with Square Kilometre Array precursor telescopes
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 132–140, June 2012
How to Cite
McAlpine, K., Smith, D. J. B., Jarvis, M. J., Bonfield, D. G. and Fleuren, S. (2012), The likelihood ratio as a tool for radio continuum surveys with Square Kilometre Array precursor telescopes. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 132–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20715.x
Based on observations obtained with MegaPrime/MegaCam, a joint project of CFHT and CEA/DAPNIA, at the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope (CFHT) which is operated by the National Research Council (NRC) of Canada, the Institut National des Science de l’Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) of France, and the University of Hawaii. This work is based in part on data products produced at TERAPIX and the Canadian Astronomy Data Centre as part of the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope Legacy Survey, a collaborative project of NRC and CNRS.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 8. Received 2012 February 3; in original form 2011 December 22
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!