Short and long time-scale variability in magnetic cataclysmic variables: long-term monitoring of polars
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 422, Issue 2, pages 1601–1608, May 2012
How to Cite
Kalomeni, B. (2012), Short and long time-scale variability in magnetic cataclysmic variables: long-term monitoring of polars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 422: 1601–1608. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20736.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 10. Received 2012 February 10; in original form 2011 September 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!