Strong biases in infrared-selected gravitational lenses
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 4, pages 2429–2441, 21 August 2012
How to Cite
Serjeant, S. (2012), Strong biases in infrared-selected gravitational lenses. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2429–2441. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20761.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- STFC. Grant Number: ST/G002533/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!