†NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellow.
The Milky Way Project First Data Release: a bubblier Galactic disc
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 4, pages 2442–2460, 21 August 2012
How to Cite
Simpson, R. J., Povich, M. S., Kendrew, S., Lintott, C. J., Bressert, E., Arvidsson, K., Cyganowski, C., Maddison, S., Schawinski, K., Sherman, R., Smith, A. M. and Wolf-Chase, G. (2012), The Milky Way Project First Data Release: a bubblier Galactic disc. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2442–2460. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20770.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DRL-0941610
- National Science Foundation Astronomy
- Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: AST-0901646
- NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: AST-1003134
- NASA through Einstein Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: PF9-00069
- Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory. Grant Number: NAS8-03060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!