Herschel is an ESA space observatory with science instruments provided by European-led Principal Investigator consortia and with important participation from NASA.
The starburst–active galactic nucleus connection in the merger galaxy Mrk 938: an infrared and X-ray view★
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 185–196, June 2012
How to Cite
Esquej, P., Alonso-Herrero, A., Pérez-García, A. M., Pereira-Santaella, M., Rigopoulou, D., Sánchez-Portal, M., Castillo, M., Ramos Almeida, C., Coia, D., Altieri, B., Acosta-Pulido, J. A., Conversi, L., González-Serrano, J. I., Hatziminaoglou, E., Pović, M., Rodríguez-Espinosa, J. M. and Valtchanov, I. (2012), The starburst–active galactic nucleus connection in the merger galaxy Mrk 938: an infrared and X-ray view. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 185–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20779.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 20. Received 2012 January 9; in original form 2011 September 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!