Magnetic field, differential rotation and activity of the hot-Jupiter-hosting star HD 179949
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 2, pages 1006–1017, June 2012
How to Cite
Fares, R., Donati, J.-F., Moutou, C., Jardine, M., Cameron, A. C., Lanza, A. F., Bohlender, D., Dieters, S., Martínez Fiorenzano, A. F., Maggio, A., Pagano, I. and Shkolnik, E. L. (2012), Magnetic field, differential rotation and activity of the hot-Jupiter-hosting star HD 179949. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 1006–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20780.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 20. Received 2012 February 14; in original form 2011 February 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!