The CoRoT space mission was developed and is operated by the French space agency CNES, with participation of ESA’s RSSD and Science Programmes, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Germany and Spain.
The rotation of field stars from CoRoT data★
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 1, pages 11–22, July 2012
How to Cite
Affer, L., Micela, G., Favata, F. and Flaccomio, E. (2012), The rotation of field stars from CoRoT data. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 11–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20802.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 22. Received 2012 February 22; in original form 2011 July 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!