A combined optical and X-ray study of unobscured type 1 active galactic nuclei – II. Relation between X-ray emission and optical spectra
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 422, Issue 4, pages 3268–3284, June 2012
How to Cite
Jin, C., Ward, M. and Done, C. (2012), A combined optical and X-ray study of unobscured type 1 active galactic nuclei – II. Relation between X-ray emission and optical spectra. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 422: 3268–3284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20847.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 29. Received 2012 February 18; in original form 2012 January 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!