Post-common envelope binaries from SDSS – XVI. Long orbital period systems and the energy budget of common envelope evolution
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 320–327, June 2012
How to Cite
Rebassa-Mansergas, A., Zorotovic, M., Schreiber, M. R., Gänsicke, B. T., Southworth, J., Nebot Gómez-Morán, A., Tappert, C., Koester, D., Pyrzas, S., Papadaki, C., Schmidtobreick, L., Schwope, A. and Toloza, O. (2012), Post-common envelope binaries from SDSS – XVI. Long orbital period systems and the energy budget of common envelope evolution. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 320–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20880.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 6. Received 2012 March 5; in original form 2011 December 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!