Based in part on observations made with the European Southern Observatory (ESO) telescopes under ESO programmes 082.D-0061(A), 083.D-0034(A), 085.D-0296(A) and 086.D-0449(A), obtained from the ESO/ST-ECF Science Archive Facility. It is also based in part on observations carried out at the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope (CFHT) which is operated by the National Research Council of Canada, the Institut National des Science de l’Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique of France and the University of Hawaii.
An analysis of the rapidly rotating Bp star HD 133880★
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 328–343, June 2012
How to Cite
Bailey, J. D., Grunhut, J., Shultz, M., Wade, G., Landstreet, J. D., Bohlender, D., Lim, J., Wong, K., Drake, S., Linsky, J. and the MiMeS Collaboration (2012), An analysis of the rapidly rotating Bp star HD 133880. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 328–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20881.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 6. Received 2012 March 6; in original form 2011 December 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!