The UV peak in active galactic nuclei: a false continuum from blurred reflection?
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 451–463, June 2012
How to Cite
Lawrence, A. (2012), The UV peak in active galactic nuclei: a false continuum from blurred reflection?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 451–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20889.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 8. Received 2012 March 2; in original form 2011 July 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!