Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, obtained at the Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under NASA contract NAS 5-26555. These observations are associated with programme GO-11903 (P.I.: J. Kalirai).
The luminosity function and stellar mass-to-light ratio of the massive globular cluster NGC 2419★
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 844–855, June 2012
How to Cite
Bellazzini, M., Dalessandro, E., Sollima, A. and Ibata, R. (2012), The luminosity function and stellar mass-to-light ratio of the massive globular cluster NGC 2419. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 844–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20922.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 13. Received 2012 March 13; in original form 2012 February 1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!