Based on observations made with European Southern Observatory telescopes at the La Silla Paranal Observatory under programmes 76.B-0375 and 80.B-00754.
Structure and dynamics of galaxies with a low surface-brightness disc – II. Stellar populations of bulges★
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 962–982, June 2012
How to Cite
Morelli, L., Corsini, E. M., Pizzella, A., Dalla Bontà, E., Coccato, L., Méndez-Abreu, J. and Cesetti, M. (2012), Structure and dynamics of galaxies with a low surface-brightness disc – II. Stellar populations of bulges. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 962–982. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20938.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 15. Received 2012 March 13; in original form 2012 February 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!