Collisional evolution of trans-Neptunian object populations in a Nice model environment
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 2, pages 1254–1266, June 2012
How to Cite
Campo Bagatin, A. and Benavidez, P. G. (2012), Collisional evolution of trans-Neptunian object populations in a Nice model environment. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 1254–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20954.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 17. Received 2012 March 16; in original form 2011 July 19
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!