This publication has been made possible by the participation of more than 250 000 volunteers in the Galaxy Zoo project. Their contributions are individually acknowledged at http://www.galaxyzoo.org/Volunteers.aspx.
Galaxy Zoo: dust and molecular gas in early-type galaxies with prominent dust lanes★
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 49–58, June 2012
How to Cite
Kaviraj, S., Ting, Y.-S., Bureau, M., Shabala, S. S., Crockett, R. M., Silk, J., Lintott, C., Smith, A., Keel, W. C., Masters, K. L., Schawinski, K. and Bamford, S. P. (2012), Galaxy Zoo: dust and molecular gas in early-type galaxies with prominent dust lanes. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 49–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20957.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 19. Received 2012 February 25; in original form 2011 July 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!