A search for active galactic nuclei in the most extreme UV-selected starbursts using the European VLBI Network
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 2, pages 1325–1334, June 2012
How to Cite
Alexandroff, R., Overzier, R. A., Paragi, Z., Basu-Zych, A., Heckman, T., Kauffmann, G., Bourke, S., Lobanov, A., Ptak, A. and Schiminovich, D. (2012), A search for active galactic nuclei in the most extreme UV-selected starbursts using the European VLBI Network. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 1325–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20959.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 19. Received 2012 February 20; in original form 2011 October 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!