Analysis of variations in transit time and transit duration in WASP-3. Evidence of secular perturbations reconsidered
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 2, pages 1381–1389, June 2012
How to Cite
Eibe, M. T., Cuesta, L., Ullán, A., Pérez-Verde, A. and Navas, J. (2012), Analysis of variations in transit time and transit duration in WASP-3. Evidence of secular perturbations reconsidered. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 1381–1389. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20962.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 20. Received 2012 February 20; in original form 2011 December 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!