Based on observations made using the CORALIE high-resolution echelle spectrograph mounted on the 1.2-m Euler Swiss Telescope and the HARPS high-resolution echelle spectrograph mounted on the ESO 3.6-m (under proposals 084.C-0185 and 085.C-0393), both at the ESO La Silla observatory.
Rossiter–McLaughlin effect measurements for WASP-16, WASP-25 and WASP-31★
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 2, pages 1503–1520, June 2012
How to Cite
Brown, D. J. A., Cameron, A. C., Anderson, D. R., Enoch, B., Hellier, C., Maxted, P. F. L., Miller, G. R. M., Pollacco, D., Queloz, D., Simpson, E., Smalley, B., Triaud, A. H. M. J., Boisse, I., Bouchy, F., Gillon, M. and Hébrard, G. (2012), Rossiter–McLaughlin effect measurements for WASP-16, WASP-25 and WASP-31. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 1503–1520. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20973.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 21. Received 2012 March 16; in original form 2011 August 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!