MHD numerical simulations of colliding winds in massive binary systems – I. Thermal versus non-thermal radio emission
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 2, pages 1562–1570, June 2012
How to Cite
Falceta-Gonçalves, D. and Abraham, Z. (2012), MHD numerical simulations of colliding winds in massive binary systems – I. Thermal versus non-thermal radio emission. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 1562–1570. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20978.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 22. Received 2012 March 20; in original form 2012 January 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!