Based on observations made with the Hubble Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph under programmes 9420 and 9973.
On the influence of the companion star in Eta Carinae: 2D radiative transfer modelling of the ultraviolet and optical spectra★
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 2, pages 1623–1640, June 2012
How to Cite
Groh, J. H., Hillier, D. J., Madura, T. I. and Weigelt, G. (2012), On the influence of the companion star in Eta Carinae: 2D radiative transfer modelling of the ultraviolet and optical spectra. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 1623–1640. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20984.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 23. Received 2012 March 22; in original form 2012 January 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!