Based on observations collected at the European Organization for Astronomical Research in the Southern Hemisphere (ESO) in Paranal during programme 381.C-0270(A).
Abundance analysis of four members of the metal-rich open cluster NGC 6253★
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 4, pages 3039–3048, July 2012
How to Cite
Montalto, M., Santos, N. C., Villanova, S., Pace, G., Piotto, G., Desidera, S., De Marchi, F., Pasquini, L. and Saviane, I. (2012), Abundance analysis of four members of the metal-rich open cluster NGC 6253. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 3039–3048. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21040.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 April 2. Received 2012 April 2; in original form 2011 September 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!