Stellar population gradients in brightest cluster galaxies
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 2, pages 841–861, 11 September 2012
How to Cite
Loubser, S. I. and Sánchez-Blázquez, P. (2012), Stellar population gradients in brightest cluster galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 841–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21079.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) of Spain through the Ramon y Cajal programme
- Programa Nacional de Astronomía y Astrofísica of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: AYA2007-67752-C03-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!