Marie Curie fellow.
Physical properties of galactic winds using background quasars
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 801–815, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Bouché, N., Hohensee, W., Vargas, R., Kacprzak, G. G., Martin, C. L., Cooke, J. and Churchill, C. W. (2012), Physical properties of galactic winds using background quasars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 801–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21114.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowship. Grant Number: PIOF-GA-2009-236012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: AST-080816, AST-1109288, AST-0708210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!