The black hole candidate MAXI J1659–152 in and towards quiescence in X-ray and radio
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 4, pages 3308–3315, July 2012
How to Cite
Jonker, P. G., Miller-Jones, J. C. A., Homan, J., Tomsick, J., Fender, R. P., Kaaret, P., Markoff, S. and Gallo, E. (2012), The black hole candidate MAXI J1659–152 in and towards quiescence in X-ray and radio. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 3308–3315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21116.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 April 17. Received 2012 April 12; in original form 2012 February 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!