Identifying ultra-cool dwarfs at low Galactic latitudes: a southern candidate catalogue
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 4, pages 3280–3319, 21 December 2012
How to Cite
Folkes, S. L., Pinfield, D. J., Jones, H. R. A., Kurtev, R., Zhang, Z., Gálvez-Ortiz, M. C., Marocco, F., Day-Jones, A. C. and Clarke, J. R. A. (2012), Identifying ultra-cool dwarfs at low Galactic latitudes: a southern candidate catalogue. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 3280–3319. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21132.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Science Foundation
- UK Science and Technology Facilities Council
- ESO-Government of Chile Mixed Committee 2009
- GEMINI–CONICYT. Grant Number: 32090014/2009
- Ministry for the Economy, Development, and Tourism's Programa. Grant Number: P07-021-F
- Proyecto FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1080154
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 3100098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!