Nulls, subpulse drift and mode switching in pulsars: the polar-cap surface
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 4, pages 3502–3511, July 2012
How to Cite
Jones, P. B. (2012), Nulls, subpulse drift and mode switching in pulsars: the polar-cap surface. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 3502–3511. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21148.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 April 20. Received 2012 April 20; in original form 2012 April 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!