Based on observations made with European Southern Observatory (ESO) Telescopes at the La Silla Paranal Observatory under programme IDs 082.A-0569, 166.A-0106 and 085.A-0258, and observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, obtained from the data archive at the Space Telescope Institute. STScI is operated by the association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc. under the NASA contract NAS 5-26555. These observations are associated with programmes 9051 and 12214.
H i content, metallicities and spin temperatures of damped and sub-damped Lyα systems in the redshift desert (0.6 < zabs < 1.7)★
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 1, pages 293–312, July 2012
How to Cite
Ellison, S. L., Kanekar, N., Prochaska, J. X., Momjian, E. and Worseck, G. (2012), H i content, metallicities and spin temperatures of damped and sub-damped Lyα systems in the redshift desert (0.6 < zabs < 1.7)★. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 293–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21194.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 April 26. Received 2012 April 25; in original form 2012 March 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!