Are there any stable magnetic fields in barotropic stars?
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 1, pages 482–494, July 2012
How to Cite
Lander, S. K. and Jones, D. I. (2012), Are there any stable magnetic fields in barotropic stars?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 482–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21213.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 April 30. Received 2012 April 12; in original form 2012 February 21
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!