The intergalactic medium thermal history at redshift z = 1.7–3.2 from the Lyα forest: a comparison of measurements using wavelets and the flux distribution
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 1723–1736, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Garzilli, A., Bolton, J. S., Kim, T.-S., Leach, S. and Viel, M. (2012), The intergalactic medium thermal history at redshift z = 1.7–3.2 from the Lyα forest: a comparison of measurements using wavelets and the flux distribution. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 1723–1736. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21223.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- INFN PD51
- PRIN INAF
- FP7 ERC
- COSMOS Supercomputer in Cambridge (UK)
- Dell Inc.
- Higher Education Funding Council for England
- IGM obtained through a CINECA/INAF
- ARC Australian post-doctoral fellowship. Grant Number: DP0984947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!