Search for high-amplitude δ Scuti and RR Lyrae stars in Sloan Digital Sky Survey Stripe 82 using principal component analysis
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 4, pages 2528–2550, 21 August 2012
How to Cite
Süveges, M., Sesar, B., Váradi, M., Mowlavi, N., Becker, A. C., Ivezić, Ž., Beck, M., Nienartowicz, K., Rimoldini, L., Dubath, P., Bartholdi, P. and Eyer, L. (2012), Search for high-amplitude δ Scuti and RR Lyrae stars in Sloan Digital Sky Survey Stripe 82 using principal component analysis. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2528–2550. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21229.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation MHV. Grant Number: PMPDP2_129178
- National Science Foundation
- US Department of Energy
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Japanese Monbukagakusho
- Max Planck Society
- Higher Education Funding Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!