Orbital properties of an unusually low-mass sdB star in a close binary system with a white dwarf
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 1752–1761, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Silvotti, R., Østensen, R. H., Bloemen, S., Telting, J. H., Heber, U., Oreiro, R., Reed, M. D., Farris, L. E., O'Toole, S. J., Lanteri, L., Degroote, P., Hu, H., Baran, A. S., Hermes, J. J., Althaus, L. G., Marsh, T. R., Charpinet, S., Li, J., Morris, R. L. and Sanderfer, D. T. (2012), Orbital properties of an unusually low-mass sdB star in a close binary system with a white dwarf. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 1752–1761. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21232.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: (FP7/2007–2013)/ERC, 227224
- Research Council of KU Leuven. Grant Number: GOA/2008/04
- Scientific Research of Flanders (FWO)
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Science and Technology Facilities Council
- NASA's Science Mission Directorate
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!