On the thermodynamic self-similarity of the nearest, most relaxed, giant ellipticals
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2731–2740, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Werner, N., Allen, S. W. and Simionescu, A. (2012), On the thermodynamic self-similarity of the nearest, most relaxed, giant ellipticals. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2731–2740. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21245.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-76SF00515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!