The relativistic pulsar–white dwarf binary PSR J1738+0333 – II. The most stringent test of scalar–tensor gravity
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 4, pages 3328–3343, July 2012
How to Cite
Freire, P. C. C., Wex, N., Esposito-Farèse, G., Verbiest, J. P. W., Bailes, M., Jacoby, B. A., Kramer, M., Stairs, I. H., Antoniadis, J. and Janssen, G. H. (2012), The relativistic pulsar–white dwarf binary PSR J1738+0333 – II. The most stringent test of scalar–tensor gravity. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 3328–3343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21253.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 May 4. Received 2012 May 4; in original form 2012 February 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!