A combined optical and X-ray study of unobscured type 1 active galactic nuclei – III. Broad-band SED properties
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 2, pages 907–929, 11 September 2012
How to Cite
Jin, C., Ward, M. and Done, C. (2012), A combined optical and X-ray study of unobscured type 1 active galactic nuclei – III. Broad-band SED properties. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 907–929. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21272.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Durham Doctoral Fellowship
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- US Department of Energy
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Japanese Monbukagakusho
- ESA Member States and the USA (NASA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!