Based on observations made with VISTA at ESO under programme ID 179.B-2003.
The VMC survey – V. First results for classical Cepheids†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 1807–1816, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Ripepi, V., Moretti, M. I., Marconi, M., Clementini, G., Cioni, M.-R. L., Marquette, J. B., Girardi, L., Rubele, S., Groenewegen, M. A. T., de Grijs, R., Gibson, B. K., Oliveira, J. M., van Loon, J. Th. and Emerson, J. P. (2012), The VMC survey – V. First results for classical Cepheids. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 1807–1816. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21274.x
Research fellow at the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- Royal Astronomical Society
- University of Hertfordshire
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11073001
- Cambridge Astronomy Survey Unit
- VISTA Science Archive at Wide Field Astronomy Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!