Based on observations made with VISTA at ESO under programme ID 179.B-2003.
The VMC survey – V. First results for classical Cepheids†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 1807–1816, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Ripepi, V., Moretti, M. I., Marconi, M., Clementini, G., Cioni, M.-R. L., Marquette, J. B., Girardi, L., Rubele, S., Groenewegen, M. A. T., de Grijs, R., Gibson, B. K., Oliveira, J. M., van Loon, J. Th. and Emerson, J. P. (2012), The VMC survey – V. First results for classical Cepheids. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 1807–1816. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21274.x
Research fellow at the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- Royal Astronomical Society
- University of Hertfordshire
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11073001
- Cambridge Astronomy Survey Unit
- VISTA Science Archive at Wide Field Astronomy Unit
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Table 1. Time series photometry.
Table 2. Results for classical Cepheids in the 30 Dor field.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.