An investigation of Sloan Digital Sky Survey imaging data and multiband scaling relations of spiral galaxies
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2741–2765, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Hall, M., Courteau, S., Dutton, A. A., McDonald, M. and Zhu, Y. (2012), An investigation of Sloan Digital Sky Survey imaging data and multiband scaling relations of spiral galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2741–2765. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21290.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- CITA National Fellowship
- NASA. Grant Number: 2834-MIT-SAO-4018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!