Based on observations made with the Nordic Optical Telescope, operated jointly by Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, on the island of La Palma at the Spanish Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (IAC).
Unusual high-frequency oscillations in the Kepler Scuti star KIC 4840675★
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 2, pages 1187–1196, August 2012
How to Cite
Balona, L. A., Breger, M., Catanzaro, G., Cunha, M. S., Handler, G., Kołaczkowski, Z., Kurtz, D. W., Murphy, S., Niemczura, E., Paparó, M., Smalley, B., Szabó, R., Uytterhoeven, K., Christiansen, J. L., Uddin, K. and Stumpe, M. C. (2012), Unusual high-frequency oscillations in the Kepler Scuti star KIC 4840675. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 1187–1196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21295.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 May 11. Received 2012 May 11; in original form 2012 March 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!