Herschel imaging of 61 Vir: implications for the prevalence of debris in low-mass planetary systems
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 2, pages 1206–1223, August 2012
How to Cite
Wyatt, M. C., Kennedy, G., Sibthorpe, B., Moro-Martín, A., Lestrade, J.-F., Ivison, R. J., Matthews, B., Udry, S., Greaves, J. S., Kalas, P., Lawler, S., Su, K. Y. L., Rieke, G. H., Booth, M., Bryden, G., Horner, J., Kavelaars, J. J. and Wilner, D. (2012), Herschel imaging of 61 Vir: implications for the prevalence of debris in low-mass planetary systems. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 1206–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21298.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 May 11. Received 2012 May 11; in original form 2012 April 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!