Light-curve dip production through accretion stream–accretion disc impact in the HZ Her/Her X-1 binary star system
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 8–20, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Igna, C. D. and Leahy, D. A. (2012), Light-curve dip production through accretion stream–accretion disc impact in the HZ Her/Her X-1 binary star system. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 8–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21303.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!