Based on observations made with the Isaac Newton Telescope operated on the island of La Palma by the Isaac Newton Group in the Spanish Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias, observations made with the Liverpool Telescope operated on the island of La Palma by Liverpool John Moores University in the Spanish Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias with financial support from the UK Science and Technology Facilities Council, and observations made with the 2.2-m MPG/ESO telescope at La Silla, proposal ID: 084.D-0195.
Progenitor mass constraints for core-collapse supernovae from correlations with host galaxy star formation★
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 2, pages 1372–1391, August 2012
How to Cite
Anderson, J. P., Habergham, S. M., James, P. A. and Hamuy, M. (2012), Progenitor mass constraints for core-collapse supernovae from correlations with host galaxy star formation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 1372–1391. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21324.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 May 15. Received 2012 May 11; in original form 2012 April 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!