The present work is based on the analysis of data collected with the Russian 6-m telescope BTA operated by the Special Astrophysical Observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SAO RAS).
A spectroscopic analysis of the chemically peculiar star HD 207561†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2002–2008, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Joshi, S., Semenko, E., Martinez, P., Sachkov, M., Joshi, Y. C., Seetha, S., Chakradhari, N. K., Mary, D. L., Girish, V. and Ashoka, B. N. (2012), A spectroscopic analysis of the chemically peculiar star HD 207561. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2002–2008. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21340.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Departments of Science and Technology (DST). Grant Number: INT/SAFR/P-3(3)/2009
- India and Russian Academy of Science. Grant Number: INT/ILTP/B-3.16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!